Less than 0.2% of the United States population are active certified pilots. Flying is exciting, challenging, and most of all, rewarding. Many dream of learning how to fly, and now it’s for you to make that dream a reality. It’s time to join the club of aviators!
Our training curriculum is designed to take you from having little to no knowledge of aviation to becoming a certified private pilot. Our courses can be tailored to fit any schedule.
– Must be 17 years of age
– Read, write, speak, write, and understand the English language
– Hold a 3rd class medical certificate and Student Pilot Certificate
– Pass the Private Pilot knowledge test
– 40 hours of total flight time
– 10 hours of solo flight time
– 5 hours of solo cross country flight
– 3 hours of flying at night
– 3 hours of simulated instrument
To make sure that you have the proper aeronautical knowledge and are prepared for the written exam and practical test, we strongly recommend an online home study course, which allows you to study at your pace, anywhere, anytime. This course is an outstanding supplement to the ground and flight instruction you will receive from your flight instructor.
Once you complete the required knowledge test, and aeronautical experience requirements, you will be ready to take your practical test with a designated pilot examiner.
Call today for more information.